Tema: Re: fleimas!
Autorius: tranzoo
Data: 2017-11-21 18:40:53
ne azotas kaltas, o pats vandenilis.
cia is wikipedijos. reaguoja jis su kuom papuola, kaip papuola, ypac, kai
atimi elektrona.

While H2 is not very reactive under standard conditions, it does form
compounds with most elements. Hydrogen can form compounds with elements that
are more electronegative, such as halogens (e.g., F, Cl, Br, I), or oxygen;
in these compounds hydrogen takes on a partial positive charge.[32] When
bonded to fluorine, oxygen, or nitrogen, hydrogen can participate in a form
of medium-strength noncovalent bonding with the hydrogen of other similar
molecules, a phenomenon called hydrogen bonding that is critical to the
stability of many biological molecules.[33][34] Hydrogen also forms
compounds with less electronegative elements, such as metals and metalloids,
where it takes on a partial negative charge. These compounds are often known
as hydrides.[35]

Hydrogen forms a vast array of compounds with carbon called the
hydrocarbons, and an even vaster array with heteroatoms that, because of
their general association with living things, are called organic
compounds.[36] The study of their properties is known as organic
chemistry[37] and their study in the context of living organisms is known as
biochemistry.[38] By some definitions, "organic" compounds are only required
to contain carbon. However, most of them also contain hydrogen, and because
it is the carbon-hydrogen bond which gives this class of compounds most of
its particular chemical characteristics, carbon-hydrogen bonds are required
in some definitions of the word "organic" in chemistry.[36] Millions of
hydrocarbons are known, and they are usually formed by complicated synthetic
pathways that seldom involve elementary hydrogen.