Tema: Re: Del DAC
Autorius: shimtas kinieciu
Data: 2013-11-13 17:28:31
nes apgaviste tas loudness ;)

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/amps-pre-pros-receivers/5646-loudness-button.html

I have a quick question for you. I recently upgraded my receiver from a
Pioneer VSX-412k to a Denon AVR-2105 (885). What a difference I have a pair
of Klipsch SF-2's in the front and I noticed that when I upgraded I lost
quite a bit of bass. I did not move the speakers at all, but on the Pioneer
I had a Loudness/Midnight button which made the music more full in general
and definately more bass. In fact in "stereo" mode and in "loudness" the
SF-2's created such nice bass that I would turn the sub off. This isn't the
case with the Denon. I noticed that most mid-higher end models do not have
this loudness feature. Why is that? Don't get me wrong, the Denon sounds
better all around. I am just curious why that feature is not widely used on
the more expensive models.

Yes, this is a very popular way to "improve" bass. Commonly, the loudness
button is used when listening musc at low levels, why? because it adds
artificially like 10db of more bass at certain frequencies, which can stress
your amp at high volumes. The only thing that the loudness button does is to
"color" the sound and this isn't a desirable thing because it distorts the
main source. The sound isn't going to be "pure" if you want to look it this
way.

"shimtas kinieciu"  wrote in message

o jeigu vietoj loudness tiesiok garseu pasileist? ;)

"Tomas"  wrote in message news:l5vqdn$ote$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...

OJ tiksliai, pamirsau dar pasakyti kad tame mano Denon PMA700AE ijungtas
turi buti "loudness" mygtukas, be jo visisika pieva, tikrai garsas tampa
bukas bukas, ne del to kad sumazeja zemu ar aukstu dazniu, o tiesiog pati
scena susitraukia ant tiek kad nu tikrai nemalonu klausyt ir ijungt ji
reikia vel atgal.. Tembru abu reguliatoriai ant 0 ir ju didint tikrai
nesinori... bet va tas loudness tai keistas kazkoks, net esant didesniam
garsui zenkliai itakoja garsa, nors kaip suprantu jis teoriskai prie
didesnio garso nebeturetu turet reiksmes? Nu zodziu visai as buvau uzmirses
apie sita mygtuka... :) Nu nepykit :)