Tema: Re: musu sveikatos "apsauga"
Autorius: KEdas
Data: 2010-02-01 14:42:35
On 2010.01.25 18:03, Junda wrote:
> Pvz., Olandijoj, Švedijoj išvis niekas niekur nevaikšto ir pas
> kūdikius. Jei labai blogai, veži į ligoninę (pvz., dviračiu). Taip,
> kad dar čia pas mus labai gerai yra.

O tuo tarpu Danijoje:
http://www.copenhagenize.com/2007/12/cycling-nurses-help-thwart.html

Frederiksberg Hospital believes that 82% of the cycling visits have
thwarted a potential hospital visit, because it was possible to treat
the problem in the patient's own home. While the hospital is pleased to
save money, it is the human aspect that really matters. The satisfaction
rate among the elderly is high when they are not required to undergo a
stressing hospital visit.

On the financial side of the equation the hospital has estimated the
savings. A hospital patient costs 3500 kroner [€460/$700] per day and is
hospitalised for three days on average.

By sending cycling nurses out to patients there are 220 cases where
hospitalisation is avoided. That is a saving of 2.3 million kroner
[€305,000/$460,000]. Add to that savings on ambulances, which totals
roughly 450,000 kroner [€60,000/$90,000].

"Our two cycling nurses have years of experience and are most certainly
capable of deciding whether the patient can be treated at home or sent
to the hospital. They spend a good amount of time with each patient and
the citizens enjoy a quality experience when they are treated in the
comfort of their own home", says project leader Berit Juhl.