Tema: Re: Kaip surasti kam priklauso vilkikas ???
Autorius: Rupkis
Data: 2010-12-27 18:40:53
Young,professional and perspective driver (I am just 60 years old) is
looking for a job in international haulages. My driving seniority is not
very high (the total is 40 years, in international haulages 30 years), but
since I'm still very young so after a while my driving seniority will
increase. I don't drink alcohol while I am driving. Actually, I am trying
not to drink, just sometimes I drink vodka for a one week and then I am
driving further. I do not make any troubles, except one accident with my
manager. He was talking shit all the time and because of that I decided to
shut him up by knocking out his teeth. I do not steal any fuel ( it is too
dirty job for a few litas ), but if it is the only way to get my salary, I
am ready to do business with "businessmen". I have valid digital driver's
card+ADR. What is more, I can wait for my salary few months if I need to,
because I understand the situation ( The global crisis, employer's wife
wants new car BMW, a lover requests for new fur coat and so on.). Nowadays,
everybody have difficulties and I totally understand that. It is not easy
for you too, so you better call me, mister employer, while the others did
not call me first. You give me the keys and I'm driving. Phone number.+370