Tema: Re: Biblija Vaikams - Vilniuje
Autorius: Toxis@ze_yvil_place
Data: 2010-08-26 14:25:54
na vistiek neradau, kur kantas vadintu ateistus idiotais, vieninteli dalyka, ka jis sake, kad neimanoma irodyti aukshciausios butybes nebuvimo (kas yra ganetinai keistas posakis ish tokio zhmogaus lupu, nors tai ir tiesa, bet lygiai taip pat negalima irodyti ir smurfu pedofilu nebuvimo, senio shalchio nebuvimo - neimanoma irodyti neiginio, yrodymai krenta ant teigianchiosios puses)
cituoju kanta "Transcendental theology is still therefore, notwithstanding its
objective insufficiency, of importance in a negative respect; it is
useful as a test of the procedure of reason when engaged with pure
ideas, no other than a transcendental standard being in this case
admissible. For if, from a practical point of view, the hypothesis
of a Supreme and All-sufficient Being is to maintain its validity
without opposition, it must be of the highest importance to define
this conception in a correct and rigorous manner--as the
transcendental conception of a necessary being, to eliminate all
phenomenal elements (anthropomorphism in its most extended
signification), and at the same time to overflow all contradictory
assertions--be they atheistic, deistic, or anthropomorphic. This is
of course very easy; as the same arguments which demonstrated the
inability of human reason to affirm the existence of a Supreme Being
must be alike sufficient to prove the invalidity of its denial. For
it is impossible to gain from the pure speculation of reason
demonstration that there exists no Supreme Being, as the ground of
all that exists, or that this being possesses none of those properties
which we regard as analogical with the dynamical qualities of a
thinking being, or that, as the anthropomorphists would have us
believe, it is subject to all the limitations which sensibility
imposes upon those intelligences which exist in the world of
experience."

toliau jis tik sako, kad ateizmas, fanatizmas, fatalizmas, materialzimas ir prietarai yra zhalingi "At the same time it does not deprive the speculative philosopher of
his just title to be the sole depositor of a science which benefits
the public without its knowledge--I mean, the Critique of Pure Reason.
This can never become popular and, indeed, has no occasion to be so;
for finespun arguments in favour of useful truths make just as
little impression on the public mind as the equally subtle
objections brought against these truths. On the other hand, since both
inevitably force themselves on every man who rises to the height of
speculation, it becomes the manifest duty of the schools to enter upon
a thorough investigation of the rights of speculative reason and,
thus, to prevent the scandal which metaphysical controversies are
sure, sooner or later, to cause even to the masses. It is only by
criticism that metaphysicians (and, as such, theologians too) can be
saved from these controversies and from the consequent perversion of
their doctrines. Criticism alone can strike a blow at the root of
materialism, fatalism, atheism, free-thinking, fanaticism, and
superstition, which are universally injurious--as well as of
idealism and scepticism, which are dangerous to the schools, but can
scarcely pass over to the public. If governments think proper to
interfere with the affairs of the learned, it would be more consistent
with a wise regard for the interests of science, as well as for
those of society, to favour a criticism of this kind, by which alone
the labours of reason can be established on a firm basis, than to
support the ridiculous despotism of the schools, which raise a loud
cry of danger to the public over the destruction of cobwebs, of
which the public has never taken any notice, and the loss of which,
therefore, it can never feel."

kodel jis suplake free-thinkinga (beja, agnostikai irgi skaitosi free-thinkeriai, taigi jis ir ant taves uzhvazhiavo), ateizma su fatalizmu ir prietaringumu, tai yra klasikiniai antipodai, bet ish kitos puses tai atleistina, jis gyveno ir rashe tais laikais kai bazhnychia turejo labai didele itaka, tiek gaunant ishsilavinima, tiek norint dirbt univere, taigi, gal but nereiktu pykt.. Anyway, dar vis laukiu citatos kur kantas ateistus vadina idiotais...