Tema: Re: Subaru Legacy 2010
Autorius: kardanas
Data: 2010-01-06 13:47:05
convinced since 1972 that the ideal drivetrain for delivering performance
with safety is Symmetrical AWD. Together as one with the SUBARU BOXER
engine, its stability is even more enhanced thanks to the low centre of
gravity gained from the low-mounted engine. This low mount is realised by
the engine’s horizontally-opposed design. What’s more, a straight
transmission layout along the centre line of the vehicle creates superb
cornering and responsiveness. The whole package provides precise steering
response and surefooted stability at all times.