Tema: Re: Patarkit dėl laptopo
Autorius: MRT
Data: 2018-10-19 14:21:12
> Nu žėk, viskas kaip tavo skrinšote.
> Daba jau uŠskaitysit kad ne lavoną pajamiau, ar dar kažko trūksta? ;-)
> (beveik pusvalandis darbo tokiom sąlygom, tiesa, šįkart ant linoleumo,
> ne kilimo).

O tai TDP-up 25W nevalina? :) .. koks CPU daznis? (Tab'as Statistics)..

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T580-i7-8550U-MX150-UHD-Laptop-Review.299796.0.html

Lenovo has increased the TDP in many current-generation ThinkPad models. For instance:
The ThinkPad T480s is allowed to draw 44 watts over a prolonged period of time.
Lenovo has also raised the TDP limit in our current review device, because the
T580 is allowed to draw 25 watts over an extended period.  Here Lenovo actually allows a
power consumption of 44 watts and a clock rate of 3.7 GHz for a short time.
However, this is only possible for 28 seconds and after that, the power consumption
falls down to 25 watts. This also explains the initial results in our Cinebench R15
benchmark loop, where the T580 achieves the best results in the first benchmark run.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T480s-i7-8550U-MX150-Max-Q-Laptop-Review.290784.0.html

Stresstest after 20 minutes with the older bios version (Prime95 + FurMark):
https://www.notebookcheck.net/fileadmin/_processed_/d/9/csm_Screenshot_9_3f94ea87de.png

Stresstest with the new BIOS 1.11:
https://www.notebookcheck.net/fileadmin/_processed_/6/b/csm_stresstest_new_fd187960ae.png

PS. na va.. i*-8**0U su 15W TDP ir 25W TDP-up ... ir figuruoja tie 44W..