Tema: Re: Humaniskieji danai
Autorius: Vinetu
Data: 2011-06-03 19:47:32
niu paskutinis ir lekiu:
"Susen Von Warburg yes I am sserious. this storie is fake, it never happend
in denmark. I even called the 2 biggest newspapers to hear if they had acces
to any police rapports, and they havent heart anything. every time (wich
isent very often) that puppies are killed at the border, it is frontpage
stories all over the country."
"Susen Von Warburg
the custom is a part of the police and we have direct online acces to the
police files, where you can se what have happend every hour of the day. and
there is nothing there.killing animals at the border, who had passports and
all vaccinatio..."