Tema: Re: gtx 1060 6gb
Autorius: accu
Data: 2018-01-15 22:29:20
On 2018.01.15 21:40, pininfarina wrote:
> Gal parduodi uz pigiai? ;)

Baikit, nemanau ;)

> Galvoju paturbint savo 10m senumo htpc-
> kaip suprantu, 1030 moka hardwariskai dekodint HEVC.

Tai va ir aš apmąstymuose - ar GMA X4500HD (čia dar LGA775 platforma)
„tūrbint“, ar į mainingą pasiduot…

Kas link HTPC ir GT 1030, tai pasak vieno forumiuko recommended
https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GT-1030-2GH-LP-OC.html

T.y. HDMI+DP, kai pagrinde masė eina HDMI+DVI.

If you don't know which card you should buy today then I recommend that
you just get the "MSI GeForce GT 1030 2GH LP OC" because it also have a
DisplayPort port (which is more future-proof and is backwards compatible
so can easily be converted to a DVI port with an adapter if needed), and
  <…> which in summery had 1080p video decode benchmarks see an average
temperature of 46C and a peak of 55C, with an average power draw of just
34 Watts with a peak of 72 Watts. Others report that any GeForce GT 1030
is capable of 4K HEVC HDR and 4K VP9 HDR videos @ 60fps using the HDMI
port, (and using the DisplayPort this card is on paper even capable of
8K HEVC HDR and 8K VP9 HDR videos @ 60fps playback and output).
Šaltinis https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=318937

--
accu