Tema: Re: Padekite del vertimo.
Autorius: GK
Data: 2009-02-17 12:16:08
            (Pataisyta – GK)

            New Pouring Assembly Line.

The first stage of modernisation of our company has been completed: the
pouring workshop has been reconstructed and recovery ventilation and
heating systems have been refurbished.  A new pouring, corking and
labelling production line has commenced activity.  The production line
has been completely automated.  Its manufacturing capacity has grown
more than 60 tonnes per shift.  During the reconstruction process, a sum
of more than 1 million LTL (around € 290,000) was invested.