Tema: Re: Asus ux305ca ir Core M gerai ar nelabai?
Autorius: MRT
Data: 2016-09-07 10:32:54
>O jei poreikiai panašūs, tik biudžetas nešantis iki tokio?
> http://www.skytech.lt/ux360cadq070t-asus-zenbook-flip-ux360ca-grey-133-touchscreen-qhd-3200x1800-pixel-p-316859.html
> Kaip su tuo m7 šiuo atveju - gerai/nelabai ?

kuklesnis su m3 tie patys bajeriai:
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Zenbook-UX360CA-FC060T-Convertible-Review.167698.0.html
It does not get critical; the infrared thermometer only displays approximately 39 °C on the upper side of the keyboard even in the
stress test. The reason is found in the massive throttling to 500 to 700 MHz in the stress test. As soon as the SoC surpasses 80 °C,
it reduces its clock speed until roughly 60 °C is permanently reached. The GPU only clocks at 250 to 350 MHz at this point. Only 10
seconds is needed for the cooling system to calm down again after removing Prime95 from the permanent stress test. The processor
then recovers to 1.1 GHz, so above the standard clock of 900 MHz. Thus, the possible performance is relatively stable just like the
fanless thermals.

jei biudzetas leidzia prabangius zaislus.. tarkim mobilkos kas pora met po >600Eur kisenes nedrasko ir pan.
tai tokiu atveju dzin ar kiek permoketa ar ne - brangesnis, galingesnis, talpesnis ok..

Siaip 3200x1800 naudos as nematau.. cia gi 13,3".. ir kas per reza, nei FHD, nei 4k, bet siaip px?..

http://www.skytech.lt/search.php?sand=0&&sort=5a&grp=1&page=1&pagesize=100&keywords=ux360ca&x=0&y=0&search_in_description=0&pagesize=100&

Is dabar esanciu ux360ca imciau 4RAM/128SSD uz ~670Eur
+128GB_SSD paliekant 4GB RAM uz +150-160Eur bullshit (nors ~820-830Eur ner neikandama)
norint 8GB RAM prie tu ~820 eur reik +350Eur nu fak.. bet tipo 3200x1800 (dzin, bet tarkim),
M7 (gales dar labiau trotlintis), noreti 8GB RAM (thx), na ir SSD jau 512GB (nice to have)..

o del SSD tokiuose tiketis tokiu bajeriu yra norma:

Maintenance

A maintenance hatch is not present, but the base plate could be removed after releasing tiny Torx screws. We tried it and failed
half way through this procedure. Glued ribbon cables prevented removing the underside just as much as the base plate itself. We did
not make further attempts in favor of the manufacturer and an undamaged device.

We could separate the base plate from the chassis' upper tray by 80% with a putty knife, but the plate did not want to be pried off
the back. Careful! More screws are hidden behind both rear-sided stoppers! Asus apparently does not want the user to perform
maintenance work and makes it impossible.

As far as we could see in the one-third opened device,
the working memory is on-board and only the Wi-Fi module is inserted.
The Lite-On CV1 SSD cannot be upgraded since it is soldered.

Taigi jokiu daliu upgrade ar fix.. nusijobines SSD po garantinio gali buti priezastis kompa keist..
Baisu?.. nyfyga.. cia kaip vidutines kainos telefone ir po poros metu ekranas suduzo.. imi kita..