Tema: Re: Asus ux305ca ir Core M gerai ar nelabai?
Autorius: MRT
Data: 2016-09-06 23:18:51
> Cia kaip kam.. man sueidavo net celeron'ai, galima saipytis,
> bet realiai dar paziureciau kas kuri lyginant su Core M fanless.

fak .. vienas linkas taip ir liko neidetas:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Zenbook-UX305CA-EHM1-Subnotebook-Review.154422.0.html

Processor

On paper, the m3 chip offers performance on par with previous-generation
i3 CPUs (for example the Core i3-5010), which have a much higher TDP of
15 watts, but of course lack the extensive Turbo-Boost capabilities. In
a passively-cooled notebook, actual performance depends on the
implementation - and it turns out that the UX305CA can't keep what the
m3-6Y30 promises: even very short load cycles resulted in a - sometimes
very noticeable - reduction of the CPU performance. During the X264
video-encoding benchmark test, for example, the subnotebook showed a
clear drop in the frame rate during the four iterations (pass 1, #1:
76.5 fps; pass 1, #4: 67.2 fps). The same CPU in the Microsoft Surface
Pro 4 is capable of far better performance: while we recorded 1.79
points (multi) and 0.81 points (single) for the Cinebench R11.5
benchmark test, the Surface Pro 4 scored roughly 25 % higher (2.27 /
0.98 points).

Stress Test

With Prime95 active and the CPU pegged at nearly 100 % utilization, we
saw an immediate rise in the CPU temperature from 34 degrees at idle to
68 degrees and then 70 degrees. The CPU core frequency dropped from the
maximum of 2 GHz (both cores) to 1.8 and 1.7 GHz during the same time
frame. Three additional minutes into the test, the temperate had
decreased to 62 degrees with the CPU now fluctuating between 1.4 and 1.5
GHz; another 2 minutes later the temperature dropped to about 55 degrees
with the CPU now only maintaining about 1.1 - 1.2 GHz. GPU stress with
Furmark showed a similar picture <..>

PS. Jei kazkas atrodys per daug negatyviai, tai tarkim viena karta
senesniu pora i darba pirkomes komandiruotems.. kolege sau eme..

PSS. bent senesnieji ZIAURIAI peckiojasi..
cia bug'as by design, nes ASUS ikomplektavo skudura :D