Tema: Re: Kaip jums valstieciu planai del auto apmokestinimo?
Autorius: ostapas
Data: 2018-04-25 10:19:09
Čia Kalifornijos hibridų klubo oficiali pozicija?

"CodeC"  wrote in message news:pbp9vk$se7$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...

"if you like a good heater in a car don't buy the Toyota Auris Hybrid or
a Hybrid in fact, because they use electric most of the time the heater
is starved and it's freezing, cant think of anything good to say really
except you get a few more miles per gallon"

"we traded in for a Mazda 3 just what we had before and it is brilliant"