Tema: Re: Galaxy S5, HTC One (M8), OnePlus One?
Autorius: Icetom
Data: 2014-04-28 21:49:44
> Iš PPT neperkelia automatiškai į Flow mano treniruočių duomenų (bent
> dabartinėje paslaugų stadijoje).

Polar Facebook paskyroje paskelbė, kad
" We're going to update Polar Flow web service on April 29th from 03:00 AM
(GMT) onwards. We estimate the break to be over at 6pm (GMT).
This update will make the service run better and, among other stuff, we'll
refresh the relive feature and training analysis view. Flow won't be
available for you guys during the update. Sorry for any trouble this may
cause and thanks for understanding.
We’re sure you’ll enjoy the improved service!"

Tai gal sinchronizuos pagaliau PPT su Flow :)