Tema: Re: I
Autorius: padugne
Data: 2011-07-30 21:40:49
On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 20:49:17 +0300, eMJei wrote:

> Va butent, ta pati norejau sakyti meshkai. tai pagrindine priezastis
> mano manymu, kodel muzikantas pleshosi del leiblo demesio:) nes tai
> katalizuoja visa procesa kurio deka, isivaziavus, is koncertus surenki
> belenkokias gaujas.
>
>> Tai jei tokia pat gera reklama padaro visokie torrentai, tai why not?
>

> ko gero pasakyciau TAIP, su salyga, jei tai pasakytum atlikejui, ir jis
> pasakytu, "ok, thats is not a problem for me, i do not care"...

Ziurint kaip suformuluosi klausima. Labai laisvai gali sulaukt ir butent
tokio atsakymo.

Va tarp kitko pasakoja vienas is buvusiu EMI manageriu:

When Merrill left Google he worked at EMI records, which was interesting
and enjoyable, but he knew the music industry was “collapsing”.

“The RIAA said it isn't that we are making bad music, but the ‘dirty file
sharing guys’ are the problem,” he said. “Going to sue customers for file
sharing is like trying to sell soap by throwing dirt on your customers.”

Merrill profiled the file sharing behaviour of people who used Limewire
against the top iTunes sales and the biggest iTunes buyers were the same
as the highest sharing “thieves” on Limewire.

“That's not theft, that's try-before-you-buy marketing and we weren’t
even paying for it… so it makes sense to sue them,” he said wryly.

http://www.computerworld.com.au/article/394785/
former_google_cio_says_business_misses_key_people_marks/

--
kthxbai.