Tema: Re: kas darosi su skypu?
Autorius: kef
Data: 2017-03-30 16:52:16
Telegram voice callus pradeda teikt. Nebandziau, juo labiau ir ta ju PC
clienta. Uz p2p pliusas

https://telegram.org/blog/calls

Over the past few months, we’ve worked hard to make sure Telegram calls are
the best in terms of quality, speed, and security. The wait is over: today
we’re rolling out Voice Calls in Western Europe. The rest of the world will
get them very soon as well.