Tema: Re: seno hardwaro speciam #2
Autorius: MRT
Data: 2019-02-20 16:36:49
> Gal kas paziuretu foto ir pasakytu, kur gali buti problema, kad DOS'inis softas nepamato ISA kontrolerio? Biose viska iskuiciau,
> visokius IRQ sujungiau, bet jokio efekto.
>
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/JfdLoS9TFhPpLxXm7

+ dar vienas rulonas:

Pvz. apie ISA garso korta:
http://www.vogonsdrivers.com/files/Awe32_User_Guide.pdf
t.y. trauk cia bent jau "autoexec.bat" ir "config.sys" failiukus

-----------

If the test program stops or displays an error message when it is
checking the audio interface’s base I/O address, IRQ line, or DMA
channels, it may be due to a conflict between the audio interface and
another peripheral device. To resolve the conflict, you have to change
the settings of your audio interface. (See the section “Changing
Resource Settings in Windows 3.1x/DOS” in page 5-6 or Appendix D,
“Troubleshooting” on how to change the settings and resolve the
conflicts.)

The installation program adds the following statements to the
AUTOEXEC.BAT file.
SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 H5 P330 E620 T6
SET SOUND=C:\SB16
SET MIDI=SYNTH:1 MAP:E MODE:0
C:\SB16\DIAGNOSE /S /W=C:\WINDOWS
C:\SB16\MIXERSET /P /Q
C:\SB16\AWEUTIL /S

The CONFIG.SYS File Settings
The installation program also adds the following statements to the
CONFIG.SYS file if you choose to install the low-level DOS device
drivers under custom installation.
DEVICE=C:\SB16\DRV\CTSB16.SYS /UNIT=0
/BLASTER=A:220 I:5 D:1 H:5
DEVICE=C:\SB16\DRV\CTMMSYS.SYS

Changing Resource Settings in
Windows 3.1x/DOS

<..>

BLASTER Environment Variable
The BLASTER environment variable specifies the base I/O address,
IRQ line, and DMA channel of your audio interface. The syntax for
the BLASTER environment variable is as follows:
BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 H5 P330 E620 T6

Parameter Description
Axxx Specifies the audio interface’s base I/O address.
xxx can be 220.
Ix Specifies the IRQ line used by the audio interface.
x can be 5.
Dx Specifies the Low DMA channel used by the audio
interface. x can be 1.
Hx Specifies the High DMA channel used by the audio
interface. x can be 5.
Pxxx Specifies the MPU-401 UART interface’s base I/O
address. xxx can be 330.
Exxx Specifies the Advanced WavEffects chip’s base I/O
address. xxx can be 620.
Tx Specifies the card type. x can be 6.