Tema: Re: Striboku ir panasiai bylos
Autorius: Grzegorz Brze^Hęczyszczykiewicz
Data: 2017-06-15 08:47:03
2017-06-14 21:37, Leonid rašė:
> tesk

All across the first courtyard, where the paving stones had given way to
the underground thrust of weeds, we saw the disorder of the post of the
guard who had fled, the weapons abandoned in their racks, the big, long
rough-planked tables and plates containing the leftovers of the Sunday
lunch that had been interrupted by panic, in shadows we saw the annex
where government house had been, colored fungi and pale irises among the
unresolved briefs whose normal course had been slower than the pace of
the driest of lives, in the center of the courtyard we saw the baptismal
font where more than five generations had been christened with martial
sacraments, in the rear we saw the ancient viceregal stable which had
been transformed into a coach house, and among the camellias and
butterflies we saw the berlin from stirring days, the wagon from the
time of the plague, the coach from the year of the comet, the hearse
from progress in order, the sleep-walking limousine of the first century
of peace, all in good shape under the dusty cobwebs and all painted with
the colors of the flag.

--
Bre^Hze^Hęz^Hczyski^H^Hzczykiewics^Hz