Tema: Re: viskas i mane ziuri
Autorius: Ness
Data: 2012-03-27 22:55:45
ponuliau, nevisai teip.

Zr.:
http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/arts/artwork/eyes-in-painting-follow.htm

ir dar:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=504465

***if you want the eyes in your painting to look like they are following
the viewer, simply make sure they are completely round. Our brain
interprets this roundness as meaning someone is looking right at you. So
even if they look at your painting more from the side, the roundness of
the pupil and iris tells their brain that the eyes are following them.