Tema: Re: peiliai is "iki"
Autorius: bzik
Data: 2010-01-26 11:17:36
Panasu i tai:

BergHOFF Worldwide was established in 1994 and has become a very successful international corporation. With approximately 60 warehouses, 3 000 sales outlets and 12 000 employees spread worldwide, BergHOFF holds a strong position in the world cookware markets. Our headquarters are in Belgium (Heusden-Zolder), but we have a very good daily communication with all the different offices and warehouses throughout the globe.