Tema: Re: Apie Windows 10
Autorius: zZz
Data: 2016-01-18 17:37:00
Kaip šitas?

Patch:
Apply the official 1.01 Patch! It fixes some bugs with the renderer, that
make things run unstable.

Compatibility:
I, suprisingly, did not have to chose any compatibility-mode for the game,
but you certainly have to run it as an admin!

Starting Options:
Okay i had to apply some things to the shortcut (if not present, make one)
in order to make it work:

cataclysm.exe /heap 256000000 /enableSSE /triple /disableAVI /safeGL