Tema: Re: audio resyverio
Autorius: eMJei
Data: 2012-11-03 23:24:31
turi fundamentaliai klaidinga supratima apie JAV.

netingejau pora minuciu paguglinti, tikeciau siuo vaikinu, o ne tavimi
(kol kas:)

I disagree, I took a personal 4 Hr plant tour in Spartonburg and the
quality I Saw was the same quality I saw in Germany...I think people who
think the U.S. plant personal or equipment isn't as good as Germany are
listening to too much to propaganda about the bad state of affairs here
in the U.S., having to do with Auto unions and It's not true...hey all
as I can say is I have seen BOTH and one is as good as the other as far
as I feel.....and don't forget the materials used in ALL the vehicles
all have to be approved by BMW world wide, first...my 2 cents.