Tema: Re: meskeres ish USA
Autorius: Petka
Data: 2012-06-19 16:56:16
Nesistebėk. Newsuose tokia mada. Nekreipiama dėmesio net į subject'ą, ką
jau kalbėti apie patį žinutės tekstą. Dažniausiai atsakoma "bile kažką
atsakyt". :)
Kad mano laiškas nebūtų "bile parašyt" - šiek tiek pasidomėjau.
Šiaip labai jau priklauso nuo žmogaus - vienam vienas gamintojas labiau
patinka, kitam kitas. Na ir sunku įvardint kas "geriausias" o kas
"populiariausias" - dažnai populiarus nėra geriausias. Taigis radau, bet
manau, kad tai amerikonų subjektyvi nuomonė:
------
Shimano rods/reels. (high end only - Calcutta, Trinidad, Torsa etc...)
G Loomis rods (everything - even the blanks are great for rod building)
Abu Garcia reels (with the exception of a few cheapos, most of the boxed
reels are bang for your buck and have never
failed for me. Love the REVO and EXT)
Lamiglas rods (one step down from g. loomis but buy I ONLY buy black label)
St. Croix rods (few cheapos in the mix but overall bang for your buck)
Fenwick rods (generally, very good rods with great customization options)
Daiwa rods/reels (Watch out. Lots of cheapos out there but stick to Team
Daiwa, Steez, Sealine, Emblem)
Avet reels (Awesome saltwater reels, cast a mile, rugged, great gearing
system, great drag)
ACCURATE reels (BEST IN THE BUSINESS. Forged from US Air Force military
grade material, twin drag system, just about the best damn reel money
can buy)
-------------------
Top five
1. Bass pro shop(Pfluger makes their reels. Get a magspool reel.)
2. Pfluger (for reels, like that one guy said)
3. Daiwa
4. Cableas
5. US reel
-------------
This is a list of the most popular brands, based on sales, in the USA
during 2007: -
Reels - SHimano - 18.1% of all purchases
Fishing knives - Rapala - 46.4% of all purchases
Rods - Shakespeare Ugly Stick - 16.7% of all purchases
Line - Berkley - 38.5% of all purchases
Rod/Reel combos - Shakespear - 20.9% of all purchases
Hardbait - Rapala - 25.6% of all purchases
Softbait - Zoom - 15.9%
Hooks - Gamakatsu - 30%
This is after feedback from over 16 000 anglers.
Comes out of 2 magazines called Tackle Trade World and Angling
International. Both have the same info in them. These are essentially
magazines for those in the tackle trade. A friend of mine is on their
mailing list (his company used to make components for some fishing
equipment), and as he is not a fisherman, he passes them on to me.
---------
Gal susidarysi kažkokį bendrą vaizdą, nors senoka info.
Tik marakonai kiek kitaip žvejoja nei lietuviai.
Va čia surašyti Top brendai pagal gaminius:
http://www.gofishn.com/gofishn/2476-the-official-word-on-the-most-popular-fishing-brands-and-species/
---
Petka