Tema: Re: Windows Server 2016 Essentials
Autorius: MRT
Data: 2017-02-26 15:08:36
> idomu, internetini puslapi paleidus ant to serverio - irgi turbut
> kiekvienam klientui reiktu licencijos :)?

sitoj vietoj berods "supratingas ir geras"..

Q5 – So, if I host a web server using a Web Workload for any reason I
need CALs for each user?

A5 – CALs are not required to access servers running a web workload
(defined above in the blog), so no – CALs are not required to access
servers running a web workload when users access anonymously.