Tema: Re: Windows Server 2016 Essentials
Autorius: MRT
Data: 2017-02-26 15:00:18
> 1 – Does my Multifunction Printer need a CAL?
>
> Yes, if the multifunction printer is connected to a Windows Server
> network.  A multifunction printer accesses server software to; receive
> an IP address, to receive a job, to communicate that the job is
> finished, etc.  In short, it communicates with the server software.
 >
> https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/volume-licensing/2014/03/10/licensing-how-to-when-do-i-need-a-client-access-license-cal/
>
> nu taip toliau :)

nu totalus bullshit gaunasi..

Q2 – If I have guests that come into my office an temporarily use a
Windows DHCP server to grab an IP address to access the Internet, do
they need CALs? I guess the takeaway is to never use a Windows DHCP server?

A2 – Yes, they are using a Windows Server service and would need a CAL.

bet jei atrodo bullshit, tai matyt yra tame tiesos, nes cia Micro$hit