Tema: Re: 4x4?
Autorius: MindX
Data: 2011-01-03 13:59:43
Šūdas - tai tos pačios pusnys, apledėję kalnai ir provėžuoti keliai, kuriais važiuoji iki 25kmh ir nihuja su 2wd nepravažiuoji, nes neužtenka 1 rato sukibimo.

Čia grubus Q1 aprašymas:
How does the system perform: When all differentials are unlocked the car will not be able to move if one wheel of front and rear loses traction (is on ice or raised in the air). When center differential locked, the car will not able to move if two opposite front and rear wheels loses traction and one of another's wheels. When rear differential locked the car will not be able to move if two rears and one front wheel loses traction. When both center and rear differential are locked, the car will not be able to move when all four wheels loses traction.