Tema: Re: kls: dėl 4K per Media Server
Autorius: fenix@w
Data: 2017-07-03 15:04:31
2017.07.03 14:53, Pjero rašė:
> pabunda kaip ir sakiau aišku tik kai pats užmiega :)
>
> jei išjungtas kompas, jo tikrai PLEX neįjungs

laptopas niekada nebuna 100% isjungtas, nes tokiu atveju turetum
mechanini jungikli

---------------

Wake-on-LAN is an industry standard protocol for waking computers up
from a very low power mode remotely. The definition of “low power mode”
has changed a bit over time, but we can take it to mean while the
computer is “off” and has access to a power source. The protocol also
allows for a supplementary Wake-on-Wireless-LAN ability as well.

-------------

In the early days of Wake-on-LAN the situation was relatively simple: a
machine was connected to power but switched off, and it was arranged
that a special packet be sent to switch the machine on.

Since then many options have been added and standards agreed upon. A
machine can be in 7 power states from S0 (fully on) through S5 (powered
down but plugged in) and disconnected from power (G3, Mechanical Off),
with names such as "sleep", "standby", and "hibernate". In some
reduced-power modes the system state is stored in RAM and the machine
can wake up very quickly; in others the state is saved to disk and the
motherboard powered down, taking at least several seconds to wake up.
The machine can be awakened from a reduced-power state by a variety of
signals.

taigi, reiketu pasiziuret, ka biosas sako ir padaryt elementaru testa.
klausimas ar webos moka toki paketa issiusti ir klausimas ar plex
klientas butent tame telike moka toki issiust.
kitas klausimas, ar woWlan galimybe yra numatyta wifi tinklo ploksteje -
dar viena grandis