Tema: Re: BMW E90 dingo garsas audio sistemos
Autorius: sparcy
Data: 2010-11-16 01:52:29
Vat buvo idomu, ka galima greit guglej rast:

There is a post concerning this problem. You will have all the displays
working but no soound, including no "Gong". It was suggested that there is a
software problem and you have to get BMW to update the software. Shutting
the car on and off sometimes does the trick, other guys are writing that
turning the car on and off and locking and unlocking the car does the trick.

1 on the software issue. It happend to me, no sound from anything. I was at
the PCD to pick up and they updated the software in about hour. It hasn't
been an issue since. They also loaned me (I'm local) a sweet 650 to pick my
daughter up from school in. N4S

Cause is a software issue in RAD2. A fault code will be stored in RAD2
SIB 65 16 09 complete programming and encoding of vehicle with CAS is
performed.
Then DSC adjustment 34 2 900, resetting RDC 36 11503, setting compressor
inlet 61 00 850, initializing sunroof and power windows
61 00 830, adjusting steering angle sensor 61 31 996.
Quick delete 61 00 980.
Defect code 65 12 69 02 00