Tema: Re: Visas darbuose, net nepastebejo...
Autorius: Arunasst
Data: 2012-03-30 16:27:09
  bet vistik, ka nors apie flikeri papasakosi ar
> tiesiog pats sugalvojai tuos autorystes saugojimus?

Pilnai tave suprantu, nes Lietuviska kultura tokia, jamam jei guli. Na o
uz Lietuvos rybu, pravaziavus lenkija kultura jau kardinaliai skyriasi
ir jei kam rupi tavo nuotraukos, tai dazniausiai atsiklausia ar galima
jas naudoti kokiam nors projekte ar panasiai. Autirines teises placiau
aprasomos flicjeri, pasieskok jei idomu.

Va kad ir toks pvz...

Tricia O'Connor
No real name given

Image Permission Requests - Longleat House, Parkland & Safari

Dear Andrew

I work for Applaud Entertainment - a company providing interactive
slideshows for elderly care homes in the Bath, Bristol and South Glos
area (United Kingdom).

There is currently a show being made on "All Creatures Great and Small"
and we would be grateful to be able to use some of the images that can
be found on your flickr account relating to to Longleat’s Country House,
landscaped parkland and Safari Park - The addresses of the images are
below as follows:
www.flickr.com/photos/joshke/6580663367/in/photostream,
www.flickr.com/photos/joshke/6580624679/in/photostream,
www.flickr.com/photos/joshke/6580617207/in/photostream,
www.flickr.com/photos/joshke/6580603443/in/photostream,
www.flickr.com/photos/joshke/6580607805/in/photostream,
www.flickr.com/photos/joshke/6580598391/in/photostream,
www.flickr.com/photos/joshke/6580563271/in/photostream

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest possible convenience
and if there are any other photos that you think would be appropriate
and are willing to give us permission to use, please let me know.

Thank you & Kind regards
Patricia O'Connor (Show Creator)