Tema: Re: WD disko power saving'as
Autorius: Laimis
Data: 2016-11-02 16:52:23
Dainiushas rašė:
> galima kaip nors padaryt, kad nesijunginėtų kas minutę? 2.5" 1TB
> kažkuris. Nes pisiu sienon nx kitaip. Ir kokį po to imt, kad nesismaukytų?

hdparm -B 255 /dev/sdX

„-B     Get/set Advanced Power Management feature, if the drive supports
it.  A  low  value  means aggressive power management and a high value
means better performance.  Possible  settings  range  from values  1
through  127 (which permit spin-down), and values 128 through 254 (which
do not permit spin-down).  The highest degree of  power management  is
attained with a setting of 1, and the highest I/O performance with a
setting of 254.  A value  of  255 tells  hdparm to disable Advanced
Power Management altogether on the drive (not all drives support
disabling it, but most do).“

smartctl -s apm, off /dev/sdX
(https://www.smartmontools.org/wiki/Download#InstalltheWindowspackage)

„apm[,N|off] - [ATA only] Gets/sets the Advanced Power Management (APM)
feature on device (if supported). If a value between 1 and 254 is
provided, it will attempt to enable APM and set the specified value,
'off' disables APM. Note the actual behavior depends on the drive, for
example some drives disable APM if their value is set above 128. Values
below 128 are supposed to allow drive spindown, values 128 and above
adjust only head-parking frequency, although the actual behavior defined
is also vendor-specific.“