Tema: Re: sunkiai kuriasi siltas 1.9 tdi
Autorius: RaR
Data: 2010-11-02 12:42:34
Tai kad ten JAV forumas. Tie, kurie laikėsi nuomonės, kad čia siurblio problemos, rašė, kad remontas padėjo. Bet šiaip jų ten buvo tik keli ir paskui nustojo rašinėti. O dėl to ką, kur ir už kiek pas mus daro, reikia domėtis pas tuos, kurie tai daro. Visą tą giją neblogai apibendrino vienas postas prieš pusmetį (ta proga perskaičiau paskutinius postus, nes paskutinįkart skaičiau prieš kokius metus):

Jumping in on one of the best tdiclub threads of all time. Here’s a quick recap on this thread for those of you with the infamous hard-to-start-when-warm problem and don’t want to spend four hours reading 40+ pages. I read it cover-to-cover last weekend, and am happy to report that my hard start problem is now gone (99.5 Jetta). I’m not adding anything new here; just a summary for those who are interested:

- The well-documented hard-to-start-when-warm problem has afflicted many early-model A4s. The problem leads to the longest 5+ seconds of your life while the car cranks and your passenger gives you the sideways glance “Is there something wrong with your car?”

- Early progress towards a solution was hampered by red herrings: new batteries, starters, injector rebuilds were reported to have improved some cars some of the time.

- The overall observation was that the hard start problem was correlated with a) reported engine temperature and b) cranking RPM. For example, unplugging the temp sensor, thereby fooling the ECU into thinking the engine was cold, solved the problem (albeit introducing other problems).

- Hamman reported the following: “My remedy was to throw a switchable 6,000 ohm resistor into the temp sensor circuit so the engine thinks it's cold when it is hot and won't start.” The ingenious “Hamman Mod” provided relief to many, and was subsequently modified to eliminate the manual switch. This mod was successful but didn’t address the underlying problem.

- Two years after the initial post in this thread, TDI_Votex posted a fuel map (page 31, post 451) that definitively pointed to the problem: early ECUs delivered no fuel below 250RPM at high reported temps. Finally, the observations of everyone who posted previously made sense and were consistent.

- Unfortunately, no cheap solution exists that addresses the root cause: regrettable ECU firmware.

- The solution: get the ECU reprogrammed and realize some improvement gain in the process.

- After wading through this thread, I decided to get my ECU reprogrammed by Jeff at Rocketchip. I removed the ECU and FedEx’ed it to him on a Monday. I received the reprogrammed (Stage 2) ECU on Wednesday. Because the map has been fixed, the hard start problem is now gone. The performance improvements are significant. Jeff is a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.

Jei domina, gali pasiskaitinėti daugiau: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=134622 , bet ten jau 44 psl. tų didkusijų...