Tema: Re: Amerikiečių raketos ir C400
Autorius: Laimis
Data: 2017-06-03 04:23:47

Bronco rašė:

> Ir dar vienas toks niuansiukas, jog bet kuri F35 modifikacija
> pamato s300/400 anksčiau, nei juos pamato minėti "net analogov"
> ginklai ir... daugiau nebėra apie ką šnekėti. Viskas baigta. Nes
> F35 ir neskirtas

http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-Nebo-SVU-Analysis.html

F35 ryškaus privalumo prieš S300/S400 kompleksų VHF radarus
nematomumo/aptinkamumo prasme veikiausiai neturi. Pačioje pabaigoje
yra kelios pastraipos, paaiškinančios fiziką, prieš kurią tikėjimu
technologiniu pranašumu nepakovosi:

„For instance, let us consider the F-35 JSF in the 2 metre band
favoured by Russian VHF radar designers. From a planform shaping
perspective, it is immediately apparent that the nose, inlets, nozzle
and junctions between fuselage, wing and stabs will present as Raleigh
regime scattering centres, since the shaping features are smaller than
a wavelength. Most of the straight edges are 1.5 to two wavelengths in
size, putting them firmly in the resonance regime of scattering. Size
simply precludes the possibility that this airframe can neatly reflect
impinging 2 metre band radiation away in a well controlled fashion.

The only viable mechanism for reducing the VHF band signature is
therefore in materials, especially materials which can strongly
attenuate the induced electrical currents in the skins and leading
edges. The physics of the skin effect show that the skin depth is
minimised by materials which have strong magnetic properties. The
unclassified literature is replete with magnetic absorber materials
which have reasonable attenuation performance at VHF band, but are
very dense, and materials which require significant depth to be
effective if lightweight. The problem the JSF has is that it cannot
easily carry many hundreds of pounds of low band absorber materials in
an airframe with borderline aerodynamic performance. Some
technologies, such as laminated photonic surface structures might be
viable for skins, but the experimental work shows best effect in the
decimetric and centimetric bands. Thickness again becomes an issue.

The reality is that in conventional decimetric to centimetric radar
band low observable design, shaping accounts for the first 10 to 100
fold reduction in signature, and materials are used to gain the
remainder of the signature reduction effect. In the VHF band shaping
in fighter sized aircraft is largely ineffective, requiring absorbent
materials with 10 to 100 fold better performance than materials
currently in use. In the world of materials, getting twice the
performance out of a new material is considered good, getting fivefold
performance exceptional, and getting 100 fold better performance
requires some fundamental breakthrough in physics.“

Taigi, F35'us veikiausiai mato ir mato pakankamai gerai, kad galėtų
numušti, o kodėl nenumuša (be to, kad kritinio poreikio—grėsmės
numušti nėra; jų bazių juk neatakuoja ir veikiausiai lanku aplenkia),
tai visa aibė priežasčių-stabdžių, pradedant tuo, kad nesijaučia ir
negali įsijausti jie ten šeimininkais, kad ir kaip vidaus rinkoje
transliuojama, nes tai reikštų jau visai rimtas konfrontacijas, kurias
normalizuoti būtų labai sunku (numušus F35 ir atsakomuoju praradus
S400 kompleksą ar apšaudžius bazę, be dar didesnio erzelio politinėje
arenoje, sankcijų, neišvengiamai sektų revanšas (veido atstatymas, dar
įnirtingesnis įsitraukimas) liuboi cenoij ir tą visi
supranta/įvertina, todėl bet koks potencialus incidentas, spėčiau,
marinamas koordinavimu/susitarimais dar jo tikimybės užuomazgoje)

Kas šiaip įdomu, tai:

„The display system software for the operator consoles and interfacing
to the array management processor (array control) was developed
initially in the 2000 to 2002 timeframe, using COTS software and
hardware, specifically Intel architecture, Linux and С/С++ high level
languages, and Xlib, Xt, Xaw, Qt libraries/toolkits. This is the same
basic technology used in state of the art US military equipment for
this purpose. This also supports NNIIRT claims that the 1L119 is a
fully digital system.“

Žodžiu: be pindosinių, prognivščevo zapada technologijų ir S400
neapsieina (įdomu ar mosfet'ai antenose-stiprintuvuose rusų gamybos)...