Tema: Re: Canon EOS 550D is vilbros ?
Autorius: erniss
Data: 2011-03-20 22:46:26
Sulaukiau atsakymo,aisku ne per 2-3 dienas,kaip jie raso :

Thank you for contacting Canon Helpdesk.
If the camera is delivered in a white box it's probably a kitted camera
from the beginning. When the camera and lens are kitted they are
delivered in a Canon box but inside the Canon box there are two white
boxes, one for the camera and one for the lens. That's why there's no
serial number on or inside the box.
The cameras shutter count is pretty low so I wouldn't worry about that
though it may have been demoed in the store.
I can't tell you wether to return the camera or not, that's totally up
to you. There's nothing really strange about it other that the camera
may have been kitted with a lens from the beggining and that it may have
been demoed in the store.
If you feel that the store somehow has fooled you into buying a used
camera you probably should return it and buy it from someone else.

If you have anymore questions regarding your case, feel free to contact
us again.