Tema: Re: IT8 'targetai' Lietuvoje?
Autorius: QQ
Data: 2010-12-13 09:55:11
On 2010.12.12 12:04, Juozas wrote:
> Jei manot, kad kalibracijos lentele (coloraid) kuri kainuoja kone pigiau nei
> jos siuntimas i Lietuva yra verta demesio.
> Taigi, ka pirkti spreskit patys.

kodėl tamsta reiktų tikėt labiau negu Wolfu, aš nežinau :)

"Note that just because the targets are sold so increadible cheap
doesn't mean they are of low quality. The opposite is true. Target
prices are low because there are major customers ordering large volumes.
Only because of those large orders I can afford the
development/production devices necessary to produce high quality
targets. Also you do buy from the manufacturer and pay cash in order to
keep shipping/handling fees low. There are no distributor and dealer
fees involved, yet I hope there will be more dealers selling my targets
for those who want the normal mail order service for a "normal" price.

Only small target charges are produced making sure the important
reproduction fault of the targets is very low (see the reference files
below for statistical data and error details on an actual production).
Major efforts were spend making sure the film targets produced do have a
very large color gamut. Important calibration patches like neutral
dmin/dmax (A16/L16) and dmin/dmax (GS0/GS 23) are reaching the limits of
normal E6 film processing. This makes sure no highlight/shadow details
are lost with scanner profiling software. The 35mm type 3 targets have a
similar large gamut as the large 4x5" type 1 targets. While the IT 8.7/1
or ISO 12641 standard does not define error tolerance limits for the
35mm type 3 targets, the targets are well within the error limits
specified for type 1 or 2 targets. Download the latest reference files
below for the latest info on reproduction fault, deviation from the
color values defined by the IT 8 standard. For nearly all targets there
are some sort of "extras" available: reference files for white backing,
spectral data in various formats (CxF, CGATS, Excel, EPS), data for
different illuminants or observers and more. Compare the values with
other target manufacturers and you will quickly see there is no other
manufacturer getting close to the quality of coloraid.de targets."