Tema: Re: asus rt-n65, rt-n66, ar rt-n56?
Autorius: mykolas
Data: 2012-10-13 09:38:45
On 2012.09.27 21:55, -[Mr.Green]- wrote:
> Internete rašo, kad kaista ir pakimba. Aš ir nusprendžiau dar palaukti
> ir paimti ką rimtesnio.
>
> "xs" <apolonas@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Tai ar gali kas atsakyti - kaista ar ne kaista?
>> Verta imt ar geriau dasimest ir pirkti RT-N66?
>>

>> "-[Mr.Green]-"  wrote in message news:k3d3kq$6un$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...
>>
>> Va kokį radau atsiliepimą apie n65u:
>> Final Words: It's fast, it's easy to set up, but it's certainly not
>> stable.
>> I really like the ability to share files and faster wireless speeds,
>> but the
>> fact that it overheats very quickly means that I simply cannot rely on
>> this
>> router for a constant internet connection. Time to switch to the RT-N66U
>> router.
>> Tai gal gainiojo nežinia kaip jį, kad perkaitino? Keista.
>>
>> "xs" <apolonas@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Kaip sekasi naudoti? :)
>>>
>>> "[mikro]"  wrote in message news:k2s1ai$1pt$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...
>>>
>>> per wifi tai kai geras signalas ~20maciau, o per gigabita dar nemeginau,
>>> reiks kada laidu pasijungti prie routerio.
>>>

>>> "RolF2"  wrote in message news:k2q7jt$ogm$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...
>>>
>>> Nu tai turbut kaip ir su senais asusais - instalini i kompa programa
>>> kuri
>>> pasigauna tavo download linkus ir liepia juos nukraut ruteriui, o ne
>>> kompui
>>> (taspats buvo ir su wl600 turbut)
>>> Idomumo delei - kokiu greiciu kraunasi failas is hdd pajungto prie
>>> ruterio i
>>> kompa ?
>>>
>>> "[mikro]" <msn@microsoft.com> wrote in message

uzsisakiau ir as sita ir desiu si fw
http://www.lostrealm.ca/tower/node/80
Asus RT-N66U

The Asus RT-N66U is a recently released high-end home router.
Originally announced back in early 2011, the router finally hit retail
around early January 2012.  After waiting through some serious
availability shortages, I finally got mine in March.

The router features pretty high-end specs for a home router:

     600 MHz Broadcom processor

     Dual-band, triple streams (for up to 450 Mbits per band, meaning
combined throughput of 900 Mbits)

     256 MB RAM

     Built-in Bittorrent, eMule, Usenet downloader, file sharing

     IPv6 support (native, DHCP, 6in4, 6to4, 6rd)

     Two USB ports (for both file and printer sharing)

You can get all the details from Asus's own website.

Some of the nice things about this router aren't in Asus' marketing
material however.

     Being Broadcom-based, it means a DD-WRT version targeted at this
router shouldn't take that long to appear (in fact they already have a
mostly working development build for it)
     There's a telnet interface, which can be enabled through the web
interface
     The Asus firmware is originally based on Tomato-RT
     The whole source code (minus the proprietary drivers, which come as
pre-compiled) is available from Asus.  You have everything needed to
actually recompile the firmware yourself (which I did)
     Optware is installed on the router, meaning you can install your
own additional software to it, quite easily.  I have used it to install
lighttpd and PHP myself, allowing me to host web pages on it

So, this router is a great toy for people who need a high-end router
with lots of features, for people who want even more features (through
DD-WRT once it gets fully supported), and tinkerers who want to modify
their own firmware, and install their own additional tools to the firmware.