Tema: Re: Kokią planšetę pirkt?
Autorius: MRT
Data: 2017-12-02 01:15:58
> O šiaip tai temą galim baigt: jamam surfeisą vietoj stacionaro, jei
> norės, galės nusinešt virtuvėn.

Siaip neimciau Surfo.. nedziugina tylus
bet ram tik 4GB arba parpalinis uz brangiai..

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-Surface-i7-7660U-Laptop-Review.260206.0.html

At idle or under low load, e.g. surfing the web or editing text
documents, the Surface Laptop i7 is almost silent. However, under full
load, the fan is clearly audible and is about 10% louder than the less
powerful Surface Laptop i5. This is due to the i7 processor, which
produces more heat than the i5; the fan has to run at a higher speed to
dissipate the heat away from the CPU. One big drawback of our test
device is the relatively loud and annoying coil whine, which can be
perceived even at zero load.

Cons
- relatively loud coil whine
- difficult-to-open case gets in the way of repairs and upgrades
- poor I/O
- throttling - also during graphics loads
- high premium for the i7

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-Surface-Pro-2017-Core-m3-128GB-4GB-Convertible-Review.240756.0.html

System Noise

The device does not have an active fan. Instead, it uses heat-pipes and
its casing to discharge the heat. Thus, it does not produce noise and
the device operates absolutely silently. We did not perceive any
electronic noises or the like even when accessing data.

Cons
- very conservative thermal limits (62 °C)
- highly reflective screen
- no USB Type-C
- no upgrade options
- very expensive accessories
- no other hardware combinations possible

*****

Va tokiu, o jei dar uz tokia kaina, tai pasidomeciau:

https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-ThinkPad-Tablet-Touchscreen-Professional/dp/B071LQY94C

bet jauciu kaina irgi kandziojas :(

http://www.shoplenovo.lt/LENOVO-ThinkPad-X1-Tablet-2-Gen-20JB0018MH

Siaip dar toks kaip variantas :

http://www.skytech.lt/pmp1011mg4gbk-prestigio-multipad-visconte-116-1920x1080-windows-intel-core-m5y10-p-322840.html

pigus, bet senstelejes.. ir brandas ne prestizinis..