Tema: Re: automobilio pirkimas per www.exleasingcar.com
Autorius: finito
Data: 2012-01-12 13:36:50
O tu matei pradini ju pranesima? ten kazkas nestabilu su finansine
situacija:

we would like to inform you that both the order and procedures of debt
recovery from the portal www.exleasingcar.com users will change starting
from 16 February 2012.
Starting from 16 February 2012, execution of the portal www.exleasingcar.com
users’ financial obligations shall be supervised and debt recovery shall be
carried out by your local corresponding state enterprises.
To achieve enhanced cooperation and avoid any inconvenience, please return
your debts for the vehicles purchased (including penalties) until 16
February 2012, or arrange about the particular settlement procedure. For
inquiries, please contact use via email info@exleasingcar.com, or call