Tema: Re: laimejau!
Autorius: -Lameris-
Data: 2009-08-28 19:49:08
Ir aš laimėjau:

Nuo:  "NOKIA UK ANNIVERSARY CONNECTING PEOPLE"
Siųsta:  2009 08 28   11:48
Tema:  YOUR AWARD-CONTACT HI COURIER SERVICE?

NOKIA
CO-OPERATION UNITED KINGDOM
Nokia House. Summit
Avenue Southwood
Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NG.
United
Kingdom.

VERIFICATION NUMBER:
NOK-037-AWD
PARCEL ID: HIC307NK
28-08-09

ATTN:
Antanas ...AITIS,

Congratulations once again
on behalf of the Management and staff of NOKIA UNITED KINGDOM.
You are a winner among our
100 lucky winners in the on going Nokia 25th Anniversary General Award of
?500,000.00GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) currently
conducted
in the United Kingdom. We do believe that your
winnings will be put into good use for community, education and business
development in your country. Your cheque of ?500,000.00GBP (Five Hundred
Thousand Great British Pounds) and other documents such as claims document,
winning certificate and insurance certificate that will enable you cash
your cheque at your destination and at any bank capable of international
transactions or transfer have been picked up from our office by HI COURIER
SERVICE. The courier service are responsible for the delivery of your
cheque and other document to
your address. You are
required to contact the Customer Service Manager of HI COURIER SERVICE
Customer
desk VIA EMAIL with the following
details:

a. Name
b. Parcel ID (find
above)
c. Verification number
(find above)
d. Tel/Mobile number

e. Delivery
address.
Post office or private mailbag is
unacceptable.

CONTACT
PERSON:
Name: Mr. Adam
Rowler,
Customer Service
Manager,
Hi Courier Service
International.
Email address: enquiries@hicouriers.co.cc

Website: www.hicourier.co.cc

Tel: +447024027574,
+447031950855.

NOTE:

1. Services rendered by HI
COURIER SERVICE are to be paid by you and not Nokia co-operation. Have it in
mind that the delivery service is not a usual service and your won prize
cannot
be deducted, this is because your cheque cannot be cashed by anyone else but
yourself anywhere you are located and at any bank worldwide capable of
international transactions or transfer. This is in accordance with section
13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD
July
1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid
misappropriation of funds.

2. For
security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
CONFIDENTIAL to avoid double claim or
impersonation.

Any claim
not made before five (5) working days from HI COURIER SERVICE indicate that
the
winner has voluntarily forfeited his/her winnings. Congratulations once
again!

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Andrew
Gates,
Information and Payment Dept,
Nokia Co-operation,

United
Kingdom.

Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display pics,
and more. Get Them Now