Tema: Re: motorola moto g ir el parasas
Autorius: PxYra
Data: 2014-04-10 12:31:14
man pvz nelabai CM patinka, tipo visi giria o realiai suda developina, va
cia info is vieno giriamo CM ROM:
Things that don't work and won't be included in this ROM by default
(possible enable by porting stock apps):
- FM radio
- IR port

Things that I already know that don't work at all or are bugged:
- NFC (no support at all yet)
- Manual service network selection (only auto supported right now)
- SIM card contact/SMS reading

ir tai cia is v4 relyzo, change log'as
NEWEST RELEASE #4
- Added USB tethering
- Added Bluetooth tethering
- Working move to sd-card function (but MTP on internal memory is disabled,
external SD card is now mandatory)
- Vibration patterns tuning
- Correct WLAN and Bluetooth MAC addresses should be used now

CHANGES FROM RELEASE #3
- Fixed first call with no voice bug
- Fixed incoming call volumes

CHANGES FROM RELEASE #2
- Fixed voice call volume
- Fixed mute microphone option during calls

pyzdiec cia yra o ne geras ROM