Tema: Re: metro 2033 - arba stalker ultra light
Autorius: ZeaLot
Data: 2010-03-15 17:27:09
TL tinklapy apie Metro 2033 PAL XBOX360-SWAG relyza:

Either the game needs some serious patching or they made a crap game :( AI
can see you perfectly in the dark without flashlights or anything, once you
alert them if you are trying to go stealth you have to restart there is not
going back to neutral and continuing. Hit detection and animations are shit,
I threw a knife and then waited 2 seconds for the knife to disappear from my
hand and then another 1 to kill the target. Not your fault uploader you did
an awesome job to bring us this game so  early, kudos, just bad programming.