Tema: Re: Black Friday
Autorius: [mikro]
Data: 2018-12-06 11:24:31
p.s. jei kam idomu, amazono laiskas, su istrintu adresu mano:)

Dear ,

Thank you for contacting Amazon.de Customer Support!

I have received your email only recently, and I am more than pleased to
assist you on this matter.

I am very sorry to learn that your order #302-4757382-2290745 has not
arrived yet.

Please accept our most sincere apology for this unexpected and unforeseen
delay and any inconvenience caused.

In order to assist you further, I have immediately checked our records, and
I can confirm that the parcel was dispatched from our Fulfillment Center on
23rd of November 2018, and shipped via untraceable carrier service Royal Low
to the following address:

xxx

xxxx
Vilnius
Lithuania

Nevertheless, we normally expect that your parcel will arrive within the
following couple of days, given the fact that our experience with your
country has shown that the majority of late parcels arrive shortly after the
Estimated Delivery Date. Please, kindly note that this date is only an
estimation based on our previous experience with the carrier in your
country, not a Guaranteed Delivery Date.

Also note that your order was shipped via untraceable, yet fairly reliable
carrier service, which is renowned for protecting the contents in the most
appropriate way. However, the only inconvenience is that we don't have the
means to know the exact whereabouts while the parcel is in transit. However,
our experience has been that the overwhelming percentage of items shipped in
this way reach the addressee without any issue.

Mistakes and delays can happen, of course, yet we don't tend to make
excuses, but take full responsibility.

In the highly unlikely event that you haven't received your order by 11th of
December 2018, please confirm the address to which the order was sent by
replying to this e-mail and we'll more than gladly assist you further and
resolve this issue to your benefit.

The system automatically recognizes this date as the last possible delivery
date for our courier. If they don't deliver it by then, of course we must
take further actions and help you in the best possible way since our
customers are very important to us and we want them to be satisfied.

We usually avoid sending replacement parcels or issuing a refund before the
last date possible for the delivery, because it often happens that we sent a
replacement or issued a refund, and the customer informs us that they
finally got their order in the next few days. Then, the customer ends up
having to return the package and this is not such a simple procedure so we
avoid putting our customers to such an effort if it is not necessary.

I hope that I could be of service to you with the information provided.

Your kind patience, cooperation and understanding on the matter is highly
appreciated!

For any future query or issue, feel free to contact us, we would be
delighted to assist you!

Thank you for shopping with Amazon.de!

"[mikro]"  wrote in message news:puapl8$j2e$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...

story su amazonu, paimtas crucialas tai paimtas.
turejo buti gruodzio 3, kaip nera taip nera...
vezejas be tracking nr, nes su trackingu ten buvo brangoka gerokai I lt.
susirasius su amazonu, jie pasiule palaukti iki pirmadienio - jei jau nebus,
nu tada pinigus grazins. turbut as to ssd taip ir neturesiu:)
biski fuck.

"accu"  wrote in message news:pt47cb$frm$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...

On 2018.11.21 19:00, [mikro] wrote:
> paimtas:) dekingas!