Tema: Re: Microsoft VLSC. Reik pagalbos.
Autorius: Lapinas
Data: 2018-11-22 13:23:12
Nusiunčiau info ir laukiu:
In order for us to give you the best available service, we need to know more
about your issue. Please provide us with a detailed description of what you
are trying to do, how you are trying to accomplish the task, and the
information requested below so we may assist you in finding the cause of
your issue and work towards a speedy resolution.
If your machine is part of a company network which is behind a proxy
firewall, the download manager will not run.  Please address the network
configuration or download the software from outside of the company network.
Should the issue persist please provide the following details:
- A:
1. User's Microsoft Account (formerly known as Windows Live ID):
2. Agreement number:
3. Date/Time and Country of Last Download attempt:
4. Product name and Number (ex: x13-019):
5. URL of page:
6. Screenshot of the Error:
7. Are you using IE or a Download Manager
8. Are you downloading from behind a Proxy server (i.e. At work):
9. Do you have any Proxy restrictions (ask system admin)?

B:
1. Identify the exact steps taken to reproduce the error.
2. Provide us the full screenshots of the download selected.
3. Identify your external IP address by navigating to:
http://whatismyip.akamai.com
3a. Identify your DNS IP address by navigating to:
http://www.damia.com/whatismydns/
4. In a command window type nslookup vl.download.microsoft.com
5. In a command window type tracert fullproduct.download.microsoft.com
6.Identify the Operating System, browser, and Java Runtime Environment of
the user.
7. Provide a screen shot of the LAN settings by going to the following path
in Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options on the Connections Tab under
LAN Settings
While some of the above information may not seem applicable to your issue,
it is important that we get as detailed information as possible in order to
best resolve your issue.