Tema: Re: Terminator Salvation
Autorius: Velokoraptus
Data: 2009-06-08 15:37:13
cia ka raso wiki:

"# Roland Kickinger as the T-800 Model 101: The first Terminator covered
in living human tissue built as Skynet's newest weapon for the
extermination of humankind. Arnold Schwarzenegger's likeness was
utilized role via CGI, with a mold of his face made in 1984 scanned to
create the digital makeup.[28] Fellow Austrian bodybuilder and actor
Kickinger, who previously portrayed Schwarzenegger in the 2005
biographical film See Arnold Run, was his physical double on set. When
asked about his role, Kickinger said it's "Arnold's character in the
first Terminator. That's basically my role, but 20 years before, so it
establishes how the Terminator came about."[29] Polish strongman athlete
Mariusz Pudzianowski was also considered for doubling
Schwarzenegger.[30] If Schwarzenegger had decided not to lend his
appearance to the film, then John would have shot the T-800's face off
before the audience got a good look at him.[31]"

saltinis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminator_Salvation

zodziu turejo atsargini "plana chuligana", jei svarcas nebutu sutikes
naudot savo fizionomijos, butu istaske fizionomija speju su
granatsvaidziu :)