Tema: Re: paypal
Autorius: Gintas
Data: 2010-03-10 08:37:36
panasiai ir klostosi ivykiai-paypal atsiunte pranesima, kad jie nagrineja tik atsiuntimo problemas, o ne prekes kokybear atitikima aprasymui. Tad pirkejo skundo nenagrines , taciau pasileika teise 6men laikotarpiu persigalvot ir nagrinet skunda, jeigu nuspres, kad tai butina.
 kiek keistoka-kam jie leidzia , esant pirkimamui  ne per ebaju , aplamai atidaryt disputa ir netgi ekskaluot claima???

Your buyer has chosen to escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim. By ending
communication with you and escalating to a claim, the buyer is asking
PayPal to investigate the case and decide the outcome. As part of our
investigation, PayPal reviewed any communication you may have had with the
buyer in the Resolution Center

We have received a complaint from a buyer who stated that merchandise you
sent them did not match your original description. The buyer is disputing
the quality of goods associated with the transaction detailed below.

As you may already be aware, PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies only
to the shipment of goods and not to complaints about the attributes or
quality of goods received through an off eBay transaction.  Therefore, we
will not conduct an investigation into this matter at this time.

We do, however, reserve the right to begin an investigation within 180 days
if we determine it is necessary.