Tema: Re: palydovin? tv
Autorius: Deivis <deivis @ autos . lt>
Data: 2015-01-24 02:56:51
Tavo linko wikipedija:

EBU has performed tests that show that the bandwidth savings of
interlaced video over progressive video is minimal, even with twice the
frame rate. I.e., 1080p50 signal produces roughly the same bit rate as
1080i50 (aka 1080i/25) signal,[3] and 1080p50 actually requires less
bandwidth to be perceived as subjectively better than its 1080i/25
(1080i50) equivalent when encoding a "sports-type" scene.[8]

marijonas used his keyboard to write :

--
Deivis [persona], Vilnius
'08Passat 2.0FSI / A4 1.8 tq (4SALE)