Tema: Re: palydovinė tv
Autorius: Deivis <deivis @ autos . lt>
Data: 2015-01-18 15:37:45
kas žino apie ką kalba tas suprato ką pavadino  tuo pjūklu.
Apibūdinimą, taip pat pirmą kartą girdžiu, bet esmės tas nekeičia.
Norintiems lyginti vaizdą pasileiskit interlace vaizdą per monitorių
(ne TV), kuris nepalaiko deinterlace ir pamatysite gyvai kas ten
ateina.

Sumarizuojant pjautynes ir kabinėjimąsi prie terminų abiems po antausį,
nes taip - raiška pas i ir p sutampa, bet i turi tą pačią raišką
perduoti puskadriais, kuriuos turi atgal sukombinuoti tavo TV ar
tuneris.
tingintiems atsidaryti linką žemiau ištraukos:
http://www.cnet.com/how-to/1080i-and-1080p-are-the-same-resolution/

Back in the olden days of the '90s, however, we weren't so lucky. The
1080 image is actually "interlaced." That's where the "i" comes from.
What this means is that even though there are 30 frames every second,
it is actually 60 fields. Each field is 1,920x540 pixels, every 60th of
a second. Of the 1,080 lines of pixels, the first field will have all
the odd lines, the second field will have all the even lines. Your TV
combines these together to form a complete frame of video.

It's that 1080i is worse with fast motion than 720p.

At 60 frames per second (720p), the camera is getting a full snapshot
of what it sees every 60th of a second. With 1080i, on the other hand,
it's getting half a snapshot every 60th of a second (1,920x540 every
60th). With most things, this isn't a big deal. Your TV combines the
two fields. You see frames. Everything is happy in TV land.

But let's say there's a sportsball guy running across your screen from
right to left. The camera captures a field of him, then a 60th of a
second later, it captures another field of him. Uh-oh, he wasn't nice
enough to stand still while this happened. So now field "A" has him in
one place (represented by half the image's pixels) and field "B" has
him slightly to the left (represented by half the image's pixels). If
the TV were to combine these two fields as-is, the result would look
like someone dragged a comb across him. Conveniently, this artifact is
called combing.

Sniegas used his keyboard to write :

--
Deivis [persona], Vilnius