Tema: Re: 400KB Re: mobylka is konijos mokesciai :)
Autorius: Incognito
Data: 2017-03-30 23:11:05
Tikriausiai šiuo metu lieka tik šis variantas:

We are pleased to announce that starting 1/04/17 we are able to offer a
brand new shipping method from our warehouses in Hong Kong and China.
Through this shipping method, we will bear all import taxes and the end
customer will never have to pay them. This new shipping method is called
EU Express, with delivery times of 8-15 days for any country in the EU.
This means that following a number of our competitors decisions to stop
offering a tax free shipping method we are the only company that now
offers it.
If you have any questions be sure to let us know below, or by contacting
us on live chat on our website, or via email (help@thesolutionshop.group).
Our website - https://TheSolutionShop.asia