Tema: Re: nu ka ,siandien bandom bf3 open beta
Autorius: mariuss
Data: 2011-10-03 13:03:04
patikslinsiu M$ atsakyma ;)

"As I understand, you're checking if  using a 3rd party keyboard and mouse
adapter on the console's going to be a violation to the terms of use.
 The answer to the said inquiry would be, "no". You can feel free using the
mentioned external accessories. However, we are unable to guarantee its
efficiency with the console. We would highly recommend you to continue using
the certified Xbox 360 accessory to optimize your gaming experience."