Tema: Re: Pentax 645D - Vilbra, prezentacija siandien
Autorius: Bangis
Data: 2010-11-28 18:42:33
Heh nu ka galiu atsakyti... :) Nebent pacituoti nemirtinga Jonny
Mnemonic fraze:

Johnny Mnemonic: Listen. You listen to me. You see that city over there?
THAT'S where I'm supposed to be. Not down here with the dogs, and the
garbage, and the fucking last month's newspapers blowing *back* and
*forth*. I've had it with them, I've had it with you, I've had it with
ALL THIS - *I want ROOM SERVICE*! I want the club sandwich, I want the
cold Mexican beer, I want a $10,000-a-night hooker! I want my shirts
laundered... like they do... at the Imperial Hotel... in Tokyo.