Tema: Re: 18650 akumuliatoriai
Autorius: Kantega
Data: 2012-12-02 23:40:01
iš interneto platybių... :) :

With today's XML LED's drawing over 2 amps from an 18650, the batteries need to be in good condition otherwise the light just isn't going to perform. I don't see any of these Chinese cells ever being able to drive the LED to it's optimum output. As a practical test with an XML-T6 LED, a 5 minute run with Ultrafire cells the light only gets warm. With the Sanyo it gets hot, obviously being able to drive the LED at full current for longer. In a silly sort of way I suppose ChinaFire cells would protect the LED from burning out if run on high for too long LOL.